Monday, December 12, 2011

Flashback to Family - Baby Sister

I'm sure some of you have met or seen pictures of my "baby sister" Abby, who isn't so much of a baby anymore.  

She's now 15, in highschool, dressing up for school dances...

...rocking at any sport you throw at her...

...borrowing our clothes and looking mighty cute in them...

...and being a total beast on mission trips...


But little Abboo wasn't always such a grown up young lady.  Check out a few pictures from back when she was actually our "little" sister.

Eating in Penland Hall when they visited me once
my freshman year at Baylor, during my dark hair phase.

Sister love after one of my shift's at the Airport Diner in Fbg.

She's so short...

She found Nemo!

Who knows...

We are hiding. Of course.
No matter how grown up or tall or talented she continues to get, she will always and forever be my baby sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment